2 days ago
1 week ago
This Sunday we start a new schedule. All previous COVID-19 safety guidelines still apply, with the addition of mandatory masks at 8:30. This Sunday there will also be an outdoor BBQ served by the men of the congregation following the 11:00 service.
Starting this week, the nursery will be open during Sunday School and the 11:00 service, with the following guidelines:
- Ages 3 and under only
- Masks required for staff but not children
- Limited toys will be available that are easy to disinfect
- Children will have temperatures taken before entering. Anyone with a temp over 100 degrees will not be allowed.
- Please limit personal belongings brought into the nursery.
Sunday School classes will cover ages 3 through adult, with the following protocols in place:
- Masks recommended and encouraged but not mandatory
- Students will be required to sanitize at the beginning and end of class
- No opening singing, with classes beginning in classrooms ...
John 12:26 - “If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him.”
With fall schedule changes, St. Paul’s is offering many opportunities to serve! Please see the graphic for specific needs. DM with any questions! ...
You are invited to join us for Sunday's Worship Service tomorrow at 10 am, with a message from 1 Corinthians 1:22-25. If attending in person, please be familiar with the safety guidelines that are in place. They can be found pinned to the top of our Facebook page and under the COVID-19 tab.
If worshiping at home, the service will be streamed on our YouTube channel here:
The Order of Service for Sunday can be found here: